Friday, May 20, 2011

Mr. Governor


We met the governor of Wyoming! What a treat!


Tonight we went to the Armed Forces Day banquet, and he was the speaker. My main goal the whole evening was to get a picture with Governor Mead. I mean, when the heck is a governor going to be more accessible than the one in Wyoming? Never.

What a fun evening. Every time I go to a military event, my appreciation grows for those that serve and their families (especially those that get deployed). I love the events and banquets because they do such a good job at honoring Veterans, those serving, and especially those that have lost their lives and their loved ones. God bless America and its freedom!

A couple months ago:

Back in February (I'm a little behind I guess), was the annual awards banquet and SHOUT OUT to my husband. Paul was nominated for Company Grade Officer of the year. He went up against 4 others and didn't win (although he should have jk all the nominees were great). I am very very proud of him and how hard he works at his job. Here are a couple pictures where Paul has his nominee medal on.

Happy Armed Forces Day, everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends