- Really good sleeper at night.
- Still looks like Paul Jr.
- Finally lets me hold her in multiple position, and lets me put her down sometimes.
- Cries when anyone but mommy holds her. This is hard because dad just wants some lovin'. Anyone else experience this? :(
- Wants to have conversations all day long.
- Smiles and coos often.
- Enjoys reading books. Okay, just looking at them.
- Still loves her Moby and swaddling.
- Almost 10 pounds.
- Hardly ever spits up (bonus!)
- Loves her mobile.
- Hates tummy time.
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Paul promoted from Captain to Major last week. I must admit I was a little sad because I loved my husband being a "Captain." I think that's because of Captain Von Trapp in Sound of Music. Ah, I need to watch that soon.
Being sworn in at his promotion ceremony (I remember he pledged to uphold the Constitution but I don't remember what else it entailed... I am so crappy at being a military wife.)
With Judy and Dan- pinning on the new little Major thingys to replace the Captain thingys:
I know this post is supposed to be all about the awesomeness that is Paul. And it is. BUT I just have a couple little pics of baby girl.
Here's Noelle in her little promotion dress:
Paul got Judy and I bouquets per tradition, but also got Noelle her own little bouquet from Daddy. Hello CUTE idea Paul!
Congratulations to Paul for a promotion that he worked hard for and is quite the honor:)
Sunday, July 8, 2012
A lady in Cheyenne is trying to build up her photography portfolio (Cheyenne friends, if you want the name and info let me know!!) (Okay, I don't think I actually have any Cheyenne friends that read this blog.), so she shot some pictures of Noelle. I think she did such a good job, especially for a novice! It was a surprise present for Paul, so Noelle and I brought some Patriots gear to wear.
Noelle at one month:
Friday, July 6, 2012
- ▼ July (5)
- ► 2011 (32)
- ► 2010 (31)