Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HBDP


Earlier this month, it was Paul's birthday! I got to hang out with him on his birthday weekend.

We went to the Cheesecake Factory for Birthday dinner:



Then we went to the Colorado Symphony (so good!). I recommend the cheapest seats at the very top... they were really fun. You get a birds-eye view of everything and the sound is just as good.





When we got back to Cheyenne, we kind of had a real birthday cake.... except Paul made his own cake. Whoops!


Happy Birthday Paul-o! :)

3 comments:

  1. I so want to go to the Cheesecake Factory. I've heard its delicious. Happy B-day to Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TESSA!!! My internet hasn't been working for the past month, so this was my first time on your blog. I LOVE it!!! It makes me so happy to see that life is treating you well. It also makes me miss doing room check with you and all of our good talks. We should get together and have more! Bytheway, whoever this Paul guys is, I am a big fan! You guys look so happy! Also, I love that his family has a large black poodle! Reminds me of our old dogs. :) I miss you! I'm glad we are blogging friends!-malinda

    ReplyDelete

Friends