In one month from today, I will be living in Cheyenne, Wyoming. In order to increase my love for Cheyenne, I am naming some things I like about this city.
1. It's only 45 minutes from Ft. Collins, CO
2. It's only an hour and a half from Denver, CO
4. "Home on the Range" is the state song of Wyoming. That is a decent song.
5. The air quality is better than in Provo.
6. There's a Dairy Queen.
7. There are a lot of Starbucks.
8. Wyoming is the last state alphabetically, which is cool.
10. It has a really good rodeo.
11. It’s kind of close to Montana and I hear that’s pretty.
12. One time I was walking to Paul’s house from the store and it was very windy and about 4 cars stopped to offer me a ride. People are very nice.
13. Cheyenne is not only the capitol of Wyoming, but it’s the largest city in the state with a population of 60,000.
15. It snows horizontally instead of vertically which looks cool from the indoors.