Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Interviews


Well, I had my first two job interviews yesterday in Cheyenne. Paul took pre-interview pictures which made me feel important and like it was my first day at school or something:)




We also looked at places for me to live. I'm feeling so so sad to leave my life in Utah, so it was nice to begin to feel excited and settled about life in Cheyenne.

Did you know the unemployment rate in Wyoming is 1.2 percent compared to the national rate of 9.7 percent? So if you haven't considered Cheyenne as a place to live...... We could enjoy the Wyoming wilderness together!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Tessa's blog!! So fun! Okay...what the Wyoming?? Did you know that's where my people come from? Brigham sent them to settle western Wyoming, so I've always had a soft spot for that state. I've never been to Cheyenne before, so I can't say much about that area, but I'm sure it's nice. Hit me with your email address and I'll invite you to my blog and we can be bloggin' buddies! lonikenn@gmail.com LOVES YA!

    ReplyDelete

Friends