Thursday, December 15, 2011

Girl Power!

So, we found out tonight that we will be having a daughter in May.  (By the way we are so excited about this!!!!!)  This means that both Paul and I failed our first test of maternal and paternal intuition:



She is healthy and everything in the ultrasound is exactly as it should be!  I have felt her kicking since 2 weeks ago (16 weeks along) daily, so I was not surprised that she was healthy and happy!  We feel so lucky and are ready to start getting some girl stuff and thinking of names!!

7 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'll have to live vicariously through you guys since girls don't seem to want to join our family. :) James and I were certain that our first was a girl. We had a name and everything. Lydia Jane Sieg. Now he goes by Mason James. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I forgot to guess!! I suppose all the boys in heaven ran out, eh? Ha ha I bet now you're so excited that it's a sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Congrats! I can't believe you felt her kick already! Glad to hear she is so healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just so excited for you. :-) I love having a girl! You would be a great mom either way but I am glad you are getting a daughter. I love hearing updates on your pregnancy!

    BTW someone I know just got a "surprise" at their 20 week ultrasound when Baby B moved out of hiding behind Baby A....maybe you are jinxing yourself by saying you know it's not twins....ha ha ha!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MAN! i am usually really good at guessing! CONGRATS though, having a girl is the BEST!! I periodically think to myself, "I am SO glad I have a girl". Now excuse me while i go make her sit down in her high chair...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cowgirls are awesome too. Mine, however, is a princess and she reminds me daily. I'm so excited for you. keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to have SO MUCH FUN buying girl things!

    ReplyDelete

Friends