- I should have started maternity pants sooner. Hello comfortable!
- I cannot shop in more expensive stores like Baby Gap. I was able to restrain myself the first time, but I'm not sure I could do it again. Luckily, there are lots of cute buys for cheaper:)
- Baby girl has transitioned from light prancing and dancing to Tae-bo and kickboxing. This is fine, but when she is kickboxing my bladder, I've learned to just adjust positions until she stops!
- Related to my last bullet point, nothing makes me smile more than feeling her move:)
- There are about 300 things you can buy to correctly swaddle/wrap a baby, 3 million crib options, and 3 billion stroller options. I don't know where to start!
- Many expectations I had of pregnancy were SO off that it's kind of funny. I pictured morning sickness going away right after the first trimester, I pictured exercising 5 times a week, I pictured being able to eat all the time with everything tasting so wonderful! Haha.
- Slip on shoes are fabulous when you're pregnant!
- Cocoa butter really helps the tummy itches. And then I get to smell like a chocolate bar all day too! Bonus!
- It's very difficult to do non-baby-related blog posts. Seriously, I've tried since I got pregnant.
Okay, here's the belly at 21 weeks. Two different outfits because I swear every outfit makes the baby belly look different.
Baby girl is already very spoiled, and has received some fun things in the mail from some of her "aunties" :) Yes, that's what I'm calling you guys.
So this is how I started smelling like a chocolate bar: I texted my dear friend Summer (also pregnant with a girl right now) about how my tummy was so itchy and she showed up the next day at my door (I know, she's SO nice) with cocoa butter with a bow on top. She has basically saved my life.