Saturday, February 25, 2012

Kauai 3: Beaches

Fun Kauai Fact:  Kauai has more beach than all the other Hawaiian islands combined.  This is because the island is older.  (If I'm wrong I'm sorry, that's just what the captain/tour guide on our boat ride told us:)  Cool huh??

So here's what we did on the beach- we kissed, we posed, we meditated, and we played:








We took some baby girl beach pictures (Thank you photographer Dan) so that we can prove to her later that she's already been to Hawaii!




2 comments:

  1. Tessa, you are like a pregnant model - you look so cute! What a fun trip to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Love. Your. Belly. I've never seen a cuter pregnant mommy. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the meditating pic. I miss you! I want to come and visit!

    ReplyDelete

Friends