Sunday, March 25, 2012

Nursery Prep

TRUTH:  I don't know how to decorate and I don't really enjoy it.  Put me in the kitchen, and I'm happy.  I love cooking and baking and trying new food items, but I have no clue how to decorate or organize a house, much less a baby nursery!!

Here's all we have of our nursery so far:


We got this quilt from Nathalie Harris and Dianne Alexandre for our wedding, and it's a perfect baby girl quilt!  We have some lavender crib sheets.

Since baby could be here in possibly 6 weeks (But I hope she takes a little longer than that), I need to make some decisions!  :)  So I'm looking at art for above the crib.  I love the art on Etsy and I wanted to share some of the fun things that I found!  Some are canvas and some are prints to be framed.  Doesn't canvas sound nice??  Then I don't have to figure out how to frame something all pretty-ish.  Most things can be custom made in the color we want:






So fun!  We've pretty much made our decision, and once we get the art in 4-5 weeks, I'll have to take a pretty pic for the blog:)

2 comments:

  1. My favorites are the 3rd and 4th ones (with the birds) I hope you picked those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of it u seem very decorative savy to me:)

    ReplyDelete

Friends